In this article I want to share 5 exercises to help men reduce their waist size. If you’re a man who wants to have a slimmer waistline, do these exercises and, as long as you also keep a healthy diet, you will see results fast.
Here are the 5 waist exercises
1. Exercise ball side crunch – This is a great exercise that you can easily do at home. All you need is an affordable stability ball. To do this waist exercise just lie on your side on a stability ball with both feet on the ground. Place the tips of your fingers behind your ears and make sure you’re as stable as possible.
The movement is to simply lift your upper body from the ball and crunch your waist. Bend your upper body into your waist. This is a powerful waist reducing exercise for men.
2. Side bends – Stand straight with your feet slightly apart. Place one hand on your waist. The other hand should be straight at your side. Bend to the side of the straight hand with it leading the way down your leg. Don’t tilt your hips or bend your body forward, only to the side. You can hold a dumbbell in the straight hand for extra intensity.
3. Windshield Wipers – Here’s an exercise that works your waist and your abs together. Lie on the floor with both legs straight and up in the air at a 90 degree angle to your body. Make sure that your head and neck are firmly on the floor. To do the exercise, just let both legs fall to one side in a straight line. Make sure that before your legs get to the floor, that you stop them by using your waist muscles. Raise both legs to their starting position and repeat the motion on the other side.
4. Bicycle crunches – This is a formidable abs and waist exercise. You lie on the floor with your hands behind your head. One leg should be straight and one should be bent. Both legs should be a few inches in the air. Bring the opposite elbow to the bent knee. To do the exercise simply rotate sides: straighten the bent leg and bend the other one. Always bring the opposite elbow to the bent knee.
5. Side to side lifts – sit on the floor with your legs straight. Hold yourself in position with your abs. Take a dumbbell and place it at your right side. Turn with your upper body only and pick up the dumbbell. Make sure it requires you to really twist to get it. Turn to your left and place the dumbbell there. Then, pick it up again and move it to the right. Repeat until you feel fatigued.